Last month during the NACo Legislative Conference, Nationwide provided a virtual booth featuring retirement readiness tools, resources, and education to help you feel more confident about investing in your financial future. This virtual booth has been extended to give you an opportunity to explore these resources and make sure you have all the support you need to stay on top of your retirement planning.
This virtual experience makes it easy to:
- View a message from your NACo CEO/Executive Director, Matthew Chase, and Nationwide Senior VP, Retirement Solutions, Scott Ramey
- View a special message from an NFL legend that is specifically for NACo members.
- Schedule a virtual meeting with a Nationwide Retirement Specialist
- Learn from two educational workshops:
- Retirement Myths and Realities
- Approaching and Living in Retirement
- Watch the short “Secret Strategy for Retirement Savings” video.
- Register for webinars that can help you make decisions about managing your money and planning for retirement
- Review and manage your account or enroll if you haven’t already.
Information provided by Retirement Specialists is for educational purposes and is not intended to be investment advice.
Retirement Specialists are Registered Representatives of Nationwide Investment Services Corporation, member FINRA, Columbus, Ohio.
Nationwide and the Nationwide N and Eagle are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company © 2021.