February 17, 2021 | 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Please join the National Association of Counties (NACo) for a forum on the national multidistrict opioid litigation settlement. This interactive forum will cover:
- The latest developments with a proposed deal between major opioid manufacturers and distributors and impacted state and local governments
- Lessons learned from intrastate settlement allocation models, and
- How county leaders and partners are developing new governance, revenue share and funding priorities and strategies for allocating and investing settlement proceeds.
Click here to view the full agenda with speakers and register today.
- 2:00 P.M. EST | Welcome and Overview of the County Exchange Forum
- 2:10 P.M. EST | The State of Litigation and the Outlook for America’s Counties
- 2:30 P.M. EST | State Association and County Strategies and Lessons Learned from Intrastate Allocation Models
- 3:15 P.M. EST | Emerging County Models from Landmark Opioid Litigation Settlements
- 3:55 P.M. EST |Wrap-up and Closing Comments