MACo’s Winter Series will highlight innovative and efficient solutions for local governments.
Following the success of MACo’s Summer Series, the Winter Web Series will build on best practices and resources to help counties handle the business of county government. From the economy to health care to wastewater – experts will present valuable information and innovative solutions to everyday county issues.
Looking for a few fast facts?
- Registration is FREE for county officials and employees, thanks to our Corporate Partners (but you must register to participate)
- Registration for non-county participants is $95
- Registration includes all live sessions and their recordings along with all pre-recorded sesssions
- View the session titles, description, and schedule
MACo is thrilled to announce the schedule and session descriptions, along with more information, available on our website!
- Nov 6 – Economic Recovery in the Time of COVID (LIVE)
- Nov 12 – Connecting Communities During COVID-19 and Beyond (pre-recorded)
- Nov 13 – Building Resilience for Tomorrow (LIVE)
- Nov 19 – A Total Approach to Health and Wellness – Accessing Medicare Advantage in Your County (pre-recorded)
- Nov 20 -Make The Call: Greatest Hits From Your HR Hotline (LIVE)
- Nov 23 – Developing a Data & Analytics Strategy (pre-recorded)
- Dec 3 – Beyond the 911 Call (LIVE)
- Dec 4 – How Is Your County Handling the GASB Fiduciary Reporting Statement? (pre-recorded)
- Dec 9 – Value What’s Between the Lines: The Benefits of Water and Wastewater Upgrades (pre-recorded)
- Dec 10 – Full Circle Retirement Planning with Social Security 360 (LIVE)
- Dec 11 – Defining the Digital Workspace in a Post-COVID World (LIVE)
- Dec 16 – LGIT Health: Savings, Transparency & Control (pre-recorded)
- Dec 17 – The Future of Transportation is Approaching at 311 MPH! (pre-recorded)
Academy Core Courses:
(dates and times TBA)
These courses count toward Core Credit for registered Fellows of the Academy for Excellence in Local Governance certificate program.
- Public Information Act
- Conducting Effective Meetings
Additional sessions to be announced as more details become available.