MACo’s Summer Series featured 9 weeks of e-learning opportunities on topics from budgeting to Kirwan to the economy. Missed it? Find out how you can get the recordings.
More than 400 participants registered for MACo’s online educational series. Weekly hour-long sessions featured experts discussing the top issues of the day – both COVID-related and evergreen governance topics. Nearly 25 sessions, including solutions showcase sessions provided by industry experts from among MACo’s Corporate Partners, gave those involved in county government the opportunity to attend several live and pre-recorded sessions weekly, starting July 1.
If you registered for the series, you’ll receive an email containing details for accessing the links to all of the recorded sessions.
Not registered? Register today to receive links for the recorded sessions!
County elected officials and employees can register for FREE. Non-county individuals can purchase recording registrations.
See the list of recorded sessions below and read the descriptions on our website:
- 7/1/2020 – Counties as Employers – During and After the Shutdown
- 7/8/2020 – Keeping Up with Climate Change Forum
- 7/10/2020 – Industry Insight: 5 Key Principles That Make A Good Employee Benefits Program GREAT!*
- 7/15/2020 – Public Health and Pandemics: Policy and Incident Response Forum
- 7/16/2020 – Local Government Insurance Trust Protecting Maryland’s Counties*
- 7/17/2020 – Environmental Social Governance (ESG): An Overview of Key Trends, How it’s Shifting into the Government, and It’s Impact on Local Counties’ Budgets*
- 7/22/2020 – Kirwan – Where Do We Go From Here?
- 7/24/2020 – Technology Deployment to Combat COVID-19
- 7/29/2020 – Telehealth Revolution: Transforming Healthcare Through Technology
- 7/30/2020 – Academy Core: Ethics
- 7/31/2020 – The Future of Telehealth*
- 8/5/2020 – Back to Basics – Retooling Your Budget in Times of Crisis
- 8/6/2020 – Academy Core: Open Meetings Act
- 8/6/2020 – Developing a Data & Analytics Strategy*
- 8/6/2020 – Strategies for Budget Stabilization and Recovery*
- 8/7/2020 – The Future of Transportation is Approaching at 311 MPH*
- 8/12/2020 – Bridging the Digital Divide Forum: Broadband for All
- 8/13/2020 – The Impact of COVID-19 on Local Government and K-12 Education*
- 8/14/2020 – The Impact of COVID-19 on Social and Mental Health*
- 8/19/2020 – COVID-19 and the Maryland Economy: What’s Next?
- 8/20/2020 – Strategies for Budget Stabilization and Recovery
- 8/21/2020 – Navigating a New Era of Healthcare*
- 8/26/2020 – Constituent Communications in a Crisis
- 8/28/2020 – Tax Efficient Retirement Income*
*Solutions Showcase session presented by a MACo Corporate Partner