Active shooter incidents in the community and the workplace can happen anywhere. Employers and members of the community at large are invited to learn how to prepare for and respond to an active shooter incident at a Preparedness Seminar sponsored by Chesapeake Employers Insurance. Seminars are free; however, online registration is required.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Conference Program – New!
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com