NACo’s Northeast Region holds a monthly call-in to discuss federal and regional issues – hold the time for this meeting at 9am on May 21.
At the May call, NACo legislative staff are expected to update members on a range of federal topics, including the latest on federal funding proposals, and the continuing saga of federal overtime rules.
County elected and appointed officials are welcome on the call.
The full meeting agenda is below:
NACo Northeast Regional Conference Call
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
USA Toll Free 1-844-740-1264
USA Toll Free 1-240-454-0879
Attendee access code 93416419
Conference Call Objectives
- Regular update from your NACo Regional Representative
- NACo Staff update on critical issues legislatively and organizationally
- Address issues of concern to you
Welcome and Introductions
- Hon. Christian Leinbach – Chairman, Berks County Commissioners (PA) / NACo NE US Representative
Roll Call by State – Each state will be called and Elected County Officials will be given the opportunity to state their name and county.
Legislative/NACo Update: NACo Staff TBD
- Fiscal Year 2020 funding bills
- NFIP re-authorization
- TestIT APP and brand new legislation
- Advance refunding legislation
- Dept. Of Labor overtime rule