The Route Fifty Navigator Awards honor individuals and teams turning great ideas into reality in state and local government. In 2019, the digital news publication is once again naming 50 finalists for their demonstrated abilities to implement great ideas that improve public sector services and the communities they serve.
The publication will select fifty finalists and 10 winners from five categories:
- Elected leaders who are driving change in their communities, inspiring others and “getting things done in the process.”
- High-level administrators, and department and agency leaders who “have delivered on an innovative idea.”
- The people who “made big technological leaps in the public sector happen.”
- Young, up-and-coming public sector leaders who “will shape government today and far into the future.”
- Private sector partners and volunteers who “make the public sector shine.”
Nominations will close June 7, so be sure to submit your nominations today!