What are the NACo Achievement Awards?
It is not too late to nominate an innovative county for the 2019 NACo Achievement Awards.
The 49-year program measures the merits of each submission based on success and best practices. Awards are given in 18 categories and one outstanding program from each category will be selected as the “Best in Category.”
Deadline for Submissions: April 1, 2019, at 11:59 PM.
Notifications of Decisions for Achievement Awards: April 2019
2019 NACo Annual Conference and Recognition of Award Recipients: July 14, 2019
Awards will be presented during NACo’s Annual Conference & Exposition in Clark County, Nevada, July 12-15, 2019.
2019 Achievement Award Categories
- Arts, Culture and Historic Preservation
- Children and Youth
- Civic Education and Public Information
- Community and Economic Development
- County Administration and Management
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- County Resiliency: Infrastructure, Energy and Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Parks and Recreation
- Personnel Management, Employment and Training
- Risk and Emergency Management