Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich is holding five FY20 Operating Budget Forums leading up to his March 15 announcement of the Recommended FY20 Operation Budget.
January 16, Silver Spring Civic Center(completed)
- January 22, 7 pm, Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center
- January 23, 7 pm, Mid-County Recreation Center
- January 31, 7 pm, BlackRock Center for the Arts
- February 4, 7 pm, Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
According to the Montgomery County press release:
It is very important for me to hear from the public as we prepare the budget. I invite residents, our business community and nonprofit representatives to attend any of the upcoming budget forums to let me know your priorities.
– Marc Elrich, County Executive, Montgomery County
Elrich plans to use these forums to finalized his recommendations for the budget. The County Council will approve an operating budget for FY20 at the end of May.
You can watch the first forum, recorded live:
The county is asking those on social media to use #MoCoBudget20 to help raise awareness of the forums.