MACo’s Tech Expo gathers leaders in the biotech industry to share their insight into how Maryland – already a biotech powerhouse – can build on its success and continue to grow the industry statewide.
Maryland counties have a big stake in a potential boom of the biotechnology industry – if Maryland can continue to reel it in. In BIOTECH BAIT: Can Maryland Net a Boom in Biotechnology?, Tom Sadowski Vice Chancellor for Economic Development, University System of Maryland will ask three questions for his expert panel:
- What are the top three gotta-haves in making Maryland a bigger player in biotech industry?
- What obstacles stand in the way of growing the biotech industry in Maryland? (Laws? Regulations? Economics? Employment?)
- What does your organization bring the the table for the growth of Maryland’s biotech industry?
Panelists include: Julie Garner, Senior Director, Government Affairs, AstraZeneca; Henry Bernstein, Senior Vice President, Scheer Partners; Brian Gaines, CEO, MDBio Foundation; and Chris Frew, Executive Director, BioBuzz.
To hear more, join the buzz at the Tech Expo, Wednesday, August 16, 2017; 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm at the Ocean City Convention Center. One-day registration for the Expo is available:
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com