See entrepreneurs face-off for bragging rights as the best bet for Maryland’s future economic growth at MACo’s Summer Conference.
Startup Maryland and the SRT1UP Roadshow tour Maryland to celebrate, coach, curate, and capitalize high-potential entrepreneurs. Over the course of the year, the Roadshow has focused on five high-growth trajectories: cyber/IT; manufacturing 4.0; health, wellness, and life sciences; rural innovations; and social innovations. In this untraditional session, tune in to these economic drivers, hear actual pitches from the best-of-the best of the Roadshow tour, and learn how to assess investment opportunities.
Cyber or Manufacturing? Health or Rural Innovation? — You Pick the Winner
Michael Binko, Founder and CEO, Startup Maryland will MC the event where judges on stage, including an active institutional venture capitalist, a recognizable serial entrepreneur, and a Maryland Congressman will grill the pitchers as the audience responds. Do you know what your county should listen for as startups like these join the chorus of Maryland industries? See if your vote for perfect pitch is in harmony with the experts’ opinions.
- CYBER/IT: Stacey Smith, CyberSecurity Assoc. Of Maryland (CAMI)
- MANUFACTURING 4.0: Mike Galiazzo, President, Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland
- RURAL INNOVATION: Charlotte Davis, Executive Director, Rural Maryland Council
- LIFE SCIENCE/IT: Tami Howie, CEO, Maryland Tech Council
- SOCIAL BREAKTHROUGH: Richard May, Founder, Innovation Village
Don’t Miss It
Friday, August 18, 2017; 9:00 am- 10:45 am at MACo’s Summer Conference in Ocean City, Maryland.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Questions? email@example.com