MACo would like to thank Exelon Generation for sponsoring the Thursday Ice Cream & Fruit Break at the 2017 MACo Summer Conference, this August 16-19 in Ocean City, MD. Enjoy ice cream and fresh fruit as the perfect pick-me-up needed for a full day of educational sessions and meetings.
Ice cream and fruit will be available from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm on Thursday in BOTH exhibit halls. You can enjoy your ice cream with the counties (upstairs in Bayfront) or with the commercial and state booths (downstairs in Hall AB)!
Exelon Generation is one of the largest competitive power generators in the nation, with owned generating assets totaling more than 34,650 megawatts. With strong positions in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Texas and California. Exelon is the largest owner and operator of nuclear plants in the United States and maintains a growing renewable energy development business headquartered in Baltimore.
Please visit them on the web at www.exeloncorp.com.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Questions? email@example.com