The MACo Exhibit Halls are SOLD OUT! Check out the list of vendors in advance, so you know who will be at the conference, a little bit about each organization, and where to find them!
On Thursday evening, conference registrants will join the Maryland counties, economic development, and tourism booths at the Taste of Maryland Reception from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm in Bayfront Hall to sample delicious fare from different parts of Maryland. We are striving to showcase everything Maryland has to offer—from little-known wineries and vineyards to mass-produced, Maryland-based concessionaires. Join us for a great evening!
The MACo Summer Conference will be held August 16-19, 2017 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City Maryland. This year’s conference theme is “You’re Hired.”
And don’t miss our new Wednesday content – our special Tech Expo! 2 deep-dive sessions, an IGNITE session, and a special exhibit showcase of technology-focused vendors.
Exhibit spaces are still available in the Tech Expo only – FREE for those registered in the larger Thursday/Friday tradeshow, or $300 for those only participating in the Tech Expo. Learn more.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity!)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org