The National Association of Counties’ Northeast Regional Conference Call this month will include an update on the federal budget, healthcare, and tax reform debates and how they could affect county governments.
All representatives of Maryland counties are welcome to join the call.
NACo Northeast Regional Conference Call
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Dial-In(toll free): 1-888-757-2790
Guest Passcode: 299194
Welcome and Introductions
- Hon. Christian Leinbach – Chairman, Berks County Commissioners (PA) / NACo NE US Representative
- Roll Call by State – Each state will be called and Elected County Officials will be given the opportunity to state their name and county.
General Legislative/NACo Update
- Deborah Cox – NACo Legislative Director
- FY 2017 omnibus and what it means for counties
- Health care reform efforts: all eyes on the Senate
- The latest on Tax Reform
Upcoming NACo Webinars:
- Stepping Up: Conducting a Comprehensive Process Analysis and Inventory of Services for People with Mental Illnesses in Jails – Jun. 29, 2017 , 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm http://www.naco.org/events/stepping-conducting-comprehensive-process-analysis-and-inventory-services-people-mental
- NACo Website link with upcoming webinars http://www.naco.org/resources/programs-and-initiatives/webinars
- ANNUAL CONFERENCE / Franklin County, OH July 21 – 24, 2017 – http://www.naco.org/events/nacos-82nd-annual-conference-exposition
- Future NACo Conference Dates http://www.naco.org/events/future-conference-dates
Contact Robin Clark Eilenberg at MACo for more information about the monthly NACo calls.