In their meeting at MACo’s Winter Conference, Maryland County Information Technology Officers will discuss 5G Small Cells, DAS, and Next Generation 9-1-1, among other tech topics.
The Maryland County Information Technology Officers was formed as a MACo Affiliate in August 2016 and will be holding a meeting at MACo’s Winter Conference. The creation of the Affiliate was the culmination of interests and efforts by IT Directors in several counties. Mark Ripper of Carroll County’s Information Technology Department is the current President of the Affiliate.
The IT Affiliate supports MACo’s research an advocacy by providing insight into IT issues facing a range of county departments and affecting various county functions. The Affiliate also provides an opportunity for county IT Directors and senior staff to share best practices and develop ideas for collaboration and advancement of Maryland’s local information technology infrastructure.
All conference attendees are welcome to join the meeting.
Date and Time
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Maryland Association of Counties Conference
- Hyatt Resort, Cambridge, Maryland
- Major county projects
- 5G Small Cells and DAS [Distributed Antenna Systems]
- Next Gen 911 Overview from MACo’s Next Generation 9-1-1 Workgroup
- 2017 Legislative Advocacy and Priorities
- Future meeting dates and upcoming MACo Conference Sessions
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration – ATTENDEES
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Sponsor Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com