The Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference will be held December 7-9, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort in Cambridge, MD.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- One-on-one access to more than 500 of Maryland’s government decision-makers
- Increased visibility for each exhibitor due to the limited and exclusive number of Tabletop Exhibits available (only 55!)
- Rapport-building opportunities with potential customers
- Time is built into the schedule for attendees to visit the exhibits
- Coffee breaks and specialty breaks in the exhibit space (popcorn on Wednesday and chocolate on Thursday!), guarantee that your exhibit will be seen frequently
- Cost-effective way to reach county government officials from all 24 Maryland jurisdictions
- Exhibitors may attend sessions – be “in the know” about county government issues so you can serve your customers even better!
Over 500 individuals will attend, including Maryland’s county elected officials and staff, State and Federal government representatives, legislators, and commercial representatives.
Register as an exhibitor today! Spaces are going fast, so get your contract in now!
Our theme this year is “An Ounce of Prevention.” Conference sessions will focus on how counties can prepare to best serve and protect their residents across many different areas of county service. Sessions will discuss public health, maintaining infrastructure, and strategies to be sure counties are ready for possible emergency scenarios, developing trends, and long-term changes.
MACo’s conference attendees are always looking for relationships with businesses and organizations who can help them save money or fulfill their missions. Don’t miss this chance to support local govern
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference: