The Power of Partnership
December 6-8, 2017
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
Dorchester County, MD
County leaders, state and federal government officials, and private industry experts will gather in Dorchester County, Maryland on December 6-8, 2017 for MACo’s Winter Conference, “The Power of Partnership.”
MACo’s Winter Conference will focus on intergovernmental cooperation and ways that counties can partner with entities in the public and private sector to achieve the best results for Maryland’s residents. Sessions will highlight collaboration across county lines and service areas to address priorities like the opioid epidemic, Next Gen 9-1-1, and the environment, along with other important topics like mutual aid agreements and cooperative purchasing. REGISTER TODAY!
Sessions and full schedule will be announced soon. Contact Allison Valliant to be added to the notification list.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Hotel discounted room rates:
- Phone Reservations: 888.421.1442 (must ask for MACo or Maryland Association of Counties rate)
- Online Reservations: Hyatt’s Online Reservation Portal
- Rate Deadline: November 13, 2017, while availability lasts – ROOMS ARE LIKELY TO SELL OUT BEFORE THIS DATE – please call as soon as possible!
- Group Rate: $137 Single/Double Occupancy; $162 Triple Occupancy; $187 Quadruple Occupancy
- Additional nightly charges apply for smoking rooms (+$20), waterview rooms (+$40), resort view balcony rooms (+$40), and waterview balcony rooms (+$60)
- The MACo Group Rate is good 2 days prior to and 2 days following the conference. The daily Resort Fee of $20 has been waived for MACo conference participants staying at the hotel
- Hotel Cancelation must be made 72 hours prior to arrival date to get a full refund. Guests may change date of departure only at check-in to avoid additional fees
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring? Details will be available soon.