MACo is again offering the Taste of Maryland Reception at the upcoming Summer Conference. The reception is hosted by the MD-DE-DC Beverage Association. We are striving to showcase everything Maryland has to offer—food and beverages from the shore to the mountains and everything in between—all produced in Maryland.
See below for some of what our Bayfront Hall exhibits will be offering at the reception.
- Baltimore City – Booth #801 – Berger Cookies
- Baltimore County – Booth #907 – Wegman’s Sugar Cookies
- Calvert County – Booth #807 – Calvert Kettlecorn; Wines from Cove Point, Friday’s Creek, Solomons Island, Running Hare, and Perigeaux
- Carroll County – Booth #902 – Stonehouse Cakery Mini Breads
- Cecil County – Booth #802 – Warwick Mushroom Farms Marinated Mushrooms, Staff-Herd Farms Sweet & Hot Beef Sticks and wines tastings from Chateau Bu-De and Turkey Point Vineyard.
- Charles County – Booth #810 – Free Thinkers Brewing Company Beer Jelly
- Dorchester County – Booth #811 – Wine from Layton’s Winery, Hoopers Island Oyster Aquaculture Oysters
- Frederick County – Booth #906 – Orchid Cellars – Monk Mead, Ciderworks Distillery – Jefferson Hard Cider, Lowes Vineyard – Serendipity Wine, Linganore Winecellars – Terrapin Wine, Catoctin Popcorn
- Garrett County – Booth #905 – Cookies from Mountain Flour Bakery in Garrett County, MD
- Harford County – Booth #809 – “Reaper Rub” spice blend, small packet; Promotional samples from Independent Brewery Farm/Craft Brews, 2 oz.; “Kinda Jerkey Really Nutty” beef jerky, small pouch/packet
- Howard County – Booth #903 – Wheeler Farm Flavored Pickle Slices
- MACo/Delta Dental – Booth #905 – The Greenhouse Cafe – Carrot, Orange & Ginger Salad; Smoothie; Beet, Apple, Walnut Salad; Mediterranean Quinoa Salad; Creamy Vegetable Stew
- MD/DE/DC Beverage Assn – Booth #1000-1007 – Assortment of non-alcoholic beverages
- Queen Anne’s County – Booth #909 – The Jetty Restaurant – Old Bay Potato Chips
- Somerset County – Booth #914 – Smith Island Baking Company – Smith Island Cakes
- St. Mary’s County – Booth #806 – Amish Cheese Varieties provided by Clover Hill Dairy
- Talbot County – Booth #908 – Cheeses from Chapel’s Country Creamery and Wine from Triple Creek Winery
- Washington County – Booth #808, 912 – Cheeses from Lanco-Pennland Quality Milk Producers, Palmyra Farms, Windmill Meadows Farm; Tomatoes and Basil from Aliabaad Farm, Chesley Farm; Apples from Gardenour Orchards; wines from Big Cork, Red Heifer, and Knob Hall
- Wicomico County – Booth #803 – Bordeleau Wicomico Red Wine
- Worcester County – Booth #913 – Fisher’s Caramel Popcorn
Don’t miss the Taste of Maryland Reception on Thursday, August 18 from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm at the MACo Summer Conference in Ocean City. This is a ticketed event for conference registrants only, so if you don’t have a ticket, please stop by the MACo registration desk to purchase one!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference: