MACo’s Summer Conference Exhibitor Registration is open and the booths are going fast! Get your application in TODAY!
The 2016 MACo Summer Conference offers the potential to bring exhibitors big results. County governments are searching for vendors offering virtually every business function and service found in Maryland. From logistics to printing, finance to office administration, training to trash removal – county governments are looking for YOU! Or your competitors.
Needless to say, if you want to do business with Maryland’s counties, you should exhibit at the MACo Summer Conference. For more details and to fill out the application form, download our MACo 2016 Summer Conference Exhibitor Brochure or register online here.
Benefits of being a MACo Summer Conference Exhibitor:
- Exhibitor description and contact information displayed in MACo’s printed program, the conference mobile app, and our website!
- Create a 30-second video clip to be displayed on MACo’s website as part of our online Exhibitor Showcase. The Showcase is available for viewing to everyone—conference participants and others—and goes online one month prior to conference to help participants get acquainted with your company’s services
- Each booth will receive a list of conference attendees and their contact information.
- Exhibitors may participate in all MACo conference sessions at no additional charge.
- Table draping for your booth is included!
- Each booth receives 2 tickets for Thursday and Friday lunches, Thursday afternoon Ice Cream and Fruit Break, and for the Thursday evening Taste of Maryland Reception
- Additional tickets for the social events are available to exhibitors at the County Member rate (our lowest rate!)
- Exhibitors may sign up for the Golf Tournament (additional fee and registration required)
Nearly 2,000 people are estimated to attend this conference, including: County Executives, Council Members, and Commissioners; county staff from all county departments; business representatives; Senators and Delegates; Congressmen; State and Federal officials and staff; basically, anyone who has anything to do with local government in Maryland!
Don’t miss this opportunity to show what your company can do for Maryland’s counties!
Read more about our Summer Conference exhibit halls in the brochure.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference: