Are you a government or NGO leader looking to improve your community’s well-being? If so, then you can’t miss Measurable Impact 2016 – A Results-Based Accountability Conference in Baltimore, June 1-3, 2016!
At Measurable Impact 2016, you will join more than 35 community-change experts, government officials, and NGO leaders to learn the cutting edge concepts and tools that are dramatically improving community well-being around the world.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from real world Results-Based Accountability success stories like:
- The State of Maryland improving the percent of children entering kindergarten ready to learn from 50% to 81%
- Baltimore decreasing the number of children in out-of-home care by 69%
- And many more…
Keynote speakers include:
- Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, Mayor, City of Baltimore
- Andrew Kleine, Budget Director, City of Baltimore
- Debra Joy Perez, VP for Evaluation and Learning, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Molly McGrath Tierney, Director, Baltimore City Department of Social Services
- Michael McAfee, VP of Programs, PolicyLink
- Arlene Lee, Executive Director, Maryland Governor’s Office for Children
- Michael Lauer, MD, Deputy Director for Extramural Research, National Institute of Health
Need more convincing? Be one of the first 200 guests to register and receive a FREE ticket to attend the Orioles v. Red Sox game on June 2, 2016.