Exhibit booth spaces are going fast! Now is the time to sign up to exhibit at MACo’s Summer Conference August 12 – 15 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD.
Looking for a Big Exhibitor Opportunity?
The MACo 2015 Summer Conference offers the potential to bring exhibitors big results. County governments are searching for vendors offering virtually every business function and service found in Maryland. From logistics to printing, finance to office administration, training to trash removal – county governments are looking for YOU! Or your competitors. Needless to say, if you want to do business with Maryland’s counties, you should exhibit at the MACo Summer Conference. For more details and to fill out the application form, download our MACo 2015 Summer Conference Exhibitor Brochure.
Benefits of being a MACo Summer Conference Exhibitor:
- Exhibitor description and contact information displayed in MACo’s printed program, the conference mobile app, and our website!
- Each booth will receive a list of conference attendees and their contact information
- Exhibitors may participate in all MACo conference sessions at no additional charge
- Table draping for your booth is included!
- Each booth receives 2 tickets for Thursday and Friday lunches, the Thursday Ice Cream and Fruit Break and for the Thursday evening Taste of Maryland Reception
- Additional tickets for the social events are available to exhibitors at the County Member rate (our lowest rate!)
- Exhibitors may sign up for the Golf Tournament (additional fee and registration required)
Nearly 2,000 people are estimated to attend this conference, including:
- County Executives, Council Members, and Commissioners
- County staff from all county departments
- Business representatives
- Senators and Delegates
- State and Federal officials and staff
…basically, anyone who has anything to do with local government in Maryland!
This year the conference theme is “Energize. Mobilize. Capitalize.” – focusing on Maryland’s economy – the challenges we can address, the actions we can take, and the strengths we can leverage to achieve the best gains for Maryland’s counties and citizens.
Don’t miss this opportunity to show what your company can do for Maryland’s counties! Read more about our Summer Conference exhibit halls in the brochure.