The Rural Counties Coalition will be hosting a luncheon event at MACo’s January 2015 Winter Conference. The Coalition is a MACo Chapter Organization and works in conjunction with MACo to provide a voice for its 11 member counties on state and federal rural issues. Member counties include: Allegany, Caroline, Carroll, Cecil, Dorchester, Frederick, Harford, Kent, Somerset, Washington, and Wicomico.
During the lunch, the Coalition will be hosting a discussion with members of the Maryland Sustainable Growth Commission, including Commission Chair Jon Laria, on land use challenges facing rural jurisdictions. A lunch ticket is required to attend this event.
Date & Time: Thursday, January 8, 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure (with session descriptions)
- Online Registration
- Hotel Reservation Link
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Registration Forms: (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with registration)
- County (Maryland county government officials and staff)
- Other Government (Non-county entities: Municipal, State, Federal)
- Commercial (Profit & Non-profit businesses/organizations)
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.