The Maryland County Officials Diversity Caucus invites you to attend their reception at the MACo Winter Conference. The reception will be held Thursday, January 8, 2015 from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Hotel in Cambridge Maryland. Welcoming remarks from Diversity Caucus President, Prince George’s County Council Member Karen R. Toles will be followed by keynote speaker Vince Canales, President of the Maryland State Fraternal Order of Police.
This reception is open to all MACo Winter Conference Attendees. Please register for the MACo Conference at www.mdcounties.org/WC15OnlineRegistration and RSVP for the reception by contacting either:
- Pleshette Monroe, Public Affairs Director, District 7 Council Member Karen R. Toles at YPMonroe@co.pg.md.us; or
- Natasha Mehu, MACo at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maryland County Officials Diversity Caucus is a chapter organization of MACo composed of county elected officials interested in minority issues. The Diversity Caucus helps foster current and future leaders from within the community of elected officials and helps empower, represent and respond to issues affecting vulnerable communities and constituencies.
More information about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Read a list of session titles on MACo’s blog, Conduit Street
- Registration Brochure (with session titles and descriptions)
- Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
Exhibit Hall is SOLD OUT. Contact Leslie Velasco to be put on a waitlist for exhibit space.
- Sponsorship & Advertising Brochure
- Press Registration Form
- Hotel Reservations: The Hyatt is SOLD OUT. To get put on a waitlist or check to see if rooms have opened up, please call 1-888-421-1442. We also have a block of discounted rooms at the nearby Holiday Inn Express. Our room rate there is $89 per night before tax – please call 410-221-9900 and ask for the Maryland Association of Counties rate.