Financial literacy focuses on obtaining the skills necessary to make informed and effective decisions when managing financial resources. These skills may vary from paying bills and balancing a check book, to saving for college and retirement. This session will discuss the importance of starting our children off on the right foot, saving for college, and ensuring financial security in retirement.
- The Honorable Peter Franchot, Comptroller of Maryland
- Joan Marshall, Executive Director, Maryland College Savings Plan
- Carlo L. Cordasco, Jr., CRPC, Income Planning Specialist, Nationwide Financial
- Robin McKinney, Executive Director, Financial Education and Capability Commission
Moderator: The Honorable Kathy Klausmeier, Maryland Senate
Date & Time: Thursday, August 14, 2014; 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Learn more about MACo’s 2014 Summer Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Reduced Hotel Rates List
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration Form
- Conduit Street Coverage of MACo’s Summer Conference
Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White with questions about Summer Conference.