MACo is again offering the Taste of Maryland Reception at the upcoming Summer Conference next month. We are striving to showcase everything Maryland has to offer—from little-known wineries and vineyards to mass-produced, Maryland-based concessionaires. See below for some of what our Dockside Hall exhibits will be offering at the reception.
- Annapolis & Anne Arundel County CVB / Anne Arundel County – Booth #921922 – Cider, nacho chips, Sarah n’Dippity Salsa, harvest cookie bars from Great harvest Bakers, caramels
- Baltimore County – Booth #904 – Personalized sugar cookies from Wegmans.
- Calvert County – Booth #929 – Local wine samples
- Caroline County – Booth #910 – Our Culinary School is going to prepare Sweet Caroline Cookies
- Carroll County – Booth #907 – Mini cupcakes from Stone House Bakery
- Cecil County – Booth #908 – Farm fresh orchard spreads served with assorted crackers from Milbum Orchards.
- Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company – Booth #808 – Coffee samples
- Dorchester County – Booth #911 – Layton’s Chance wine
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland / Garrett County – Booth #924 – Copper Kettle Popcorn Factory Popcorn
- Howard County – Booth #905 – Cheeses and peaches from local farms
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay – Booth #810 – S’mores Trail Mix
- MD Office of Tourism – Booth #806 – Old Bay Popcorn and Old Bay Cheese Curls
- MD Wineries – Booth #804 – Wine samples
- MD/DE/DC Beverage Assn: – Booth #1001 – Assortment of non-alcoholic beverages
- Montpelier Farms – Booth #814 – Jams and Jellies, kettle corn and caramel corn nuggets
- Prince George’s County, M-NCPPC, and CVB – Wines from Romano Vineyards and a selection of sweet treats from several Prince George’s County bakeries
- Queen Anne’s County – Booth #930 – Chocolate covered apples from QAC business “Oh My Chocolate”
- R.E. Powell Convention Center – Booth #802 – Candy chocolate shaped crabs
- Somerset County – Booth #912 – Smith Island Cakes
- St. Mary’s County – Booth #928 – Amish-made cheese varieties made by Clover Hill Dairy, a dairy exclusively owned and operated by the Amish Community in St. Mary’s County
- Talbot County – Booth #1000 – Ice Cream from the Scottish Highland Creamery and brownie bites from Rte. 33 Bakery
- The Green House – Just inside door – Green juice, smoothie, quinoa-edamame-kale salad, “everything” salad, black bean and avocado soup shooters
- Washington County – Booth #922 – Wine, Cheese, turkey kielbasa, ham loaf, beef jerky
- Wicomico County – Booth #909 – Wine samples from Bordeleau Winery
- Wisp Resort – Booth #811 – Firefly Farms will be serving Allegheny Chevre mixed with olive tapenade on crostini
Don’t miss the Taste of Maryland Reception on Thursday, August 14 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at the MACo Summer Conference in Ocean City. Click here for more information.