Starting in March, the Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT) will host five informative workshops across the state of Maryland, updating its members on FY2015 rates, coverage changes and other LGIT services.
Dates and Locations of LGIT Workshops:
- March 18, 2014, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Cambridge Yacht Club
- March 19, 2014, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. – LGIT Headquarters in Hanover, MD
- March 20, 2014, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Town Hall in La Plata, MD
- April 3, 2014, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Municipal Building in Elkton, MD
- April 8, 2014, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Best Western in La Vale, MD
The workshops are useful for personnel responsible for insurance, budgets, including those who administer local government risk management programs as well as elected and appointed officials. The workshops are FREE for LGIT MEMBERS and lunch will be provided.
Click here to view the agenda or more details about the workshop. Registrations can be completed online. For further questions, please contact Larry Bohlen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Yannone at email@example.com or call 800.673.8231.