As the deadline for filing for candidacy passed on February 25, a substantial number of State legislators have filed to run for county elected offices in the 2014 elections.
The following Maryland legislators are running for county elected offices:
- Senator Barry Glassman running for Harford County Executive
- Delegate Tom Hucker running for Mongtomery County Council District 5
- Delegate A. Wade Kach running for Baltimore County Council District 3
- Senator Allan Kittleman running for Howard County Executive
- Delegate Leroy Myers running for Washington County Commissioner
- Delegate Doyle Niemann running for Prince George’s County Council District 2
- Delegate Steve Schuh running for Anne Arundel County Executive
For more information, visit the Maryland State Board of Elections website.