MACo’s Winter Conference is a three-day event, December 11-13, 2013, and draws 400-500 county elected officials and staff decision-makers, legislators, State officials and business representatives. The conference is entitled “#CountiesConnect” and will focus on communication, social media, and open governance. MACo is expecting high attendance at this event – social media training for local governments is our most often-requested conference topic. As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to put your company’s products and services in front of the people you want to reach.
In addition to other benefits listed in our Winter Conference Sponsorship Brochure (http://www.mdcounties.org/WCD13SponsorshipBrochure), all sponsor information will be displayed on signage, online and in the printed program.
This year, MACo is offering several amazing NEW sponsorships that will highlight your company’s branding and will be sure to get the attention of our attendees!
New Winter Conference sponsorship opportunities include:
Registration – Be out in front of the crowd! – $3,000
- Sponsor’s logo and company link included on the following:
- Promotional emails
- Digital and Printed Promotional Brochure
- Conference registration webpage
- Update emails sent to registrants
- Post-conference survey email
- Sponsor logo printed on the following:
- Prominent Signage near registration desk
- Registration folio notepads
- At-a-Glance Schedule cards
- Sponsor promotional material may be displayed at MACo Registration desk
Sponsor design printed on Hyatt room keys for our attendees’ use during the conference (see brochure for more information)
Sponsor may design 4 – 2’x3’ signs (either 4 of the same sign or 4 different signs) for MACo to produce and adhere to the conference center hallway windows (see brochure for more information)
Sponsor logo displayed on the mobile charging station (see brochure for more information)
Sponsor logo and contact information printed on a fun 6” by 4” magnet displaying traditional wine and food pairings
(see brochure for more information)
Sponsor’s logo printed on custom coffee cup sleeves (see brochure for more information)
Sponsor promotional material may be displayed at a table near the coffee break
WiFi Sponsor – Facilitate the Connection! – $2,000 – SOLD!
- Sponsor logo displayed on signage informing attendees that free WiFi was provided by the sponsor
- Sponsor logo displayed on “Connect to WiFi” instructional cards included in each registrants’ check-in materials
Other great sponsorships are also available, including: Keynote Speaker, Neckwallets, Welcoming Banquet, Inaugural Banquet Reception, and so much more!