The National Association of Counties (NACo) has announced that a new U.S. Communities electrical contract has been awarded to enhance products and services. The new contract has been awarded to Graybar and its services are eligible for use effective April 3, 2013. Graybar is a leading distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services.
U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance (co-founded by NACo) is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide.
The new electrical contract will include added value benefits such as:
- Improved average pricing of 5% -10% compared to prior contract
- Greatly improved lamp, ballast & lighting pricing
- Improved Power Distribution & Control Price and Support
- Expanded suppliers and breadth of product on contract
- Comprehensive service offering
For more information, visit Graybar.