Founded in 1963, Comcast has evolved into one of the world’s leading providers of cable, entertainment, and communication products and services. Comcast is principally involved in the development, management, and operation of cable systems and in the delivery of programming content.
The Corporation offers a wide variety of products and services to markets including education, healthcare, government, and financial services including:
- Connectivity for multiple government facilities to hub site locations for centralized Internet access, voice and secure intranet connections
- Cost-effective solutions
- Centralized management at hub site Internet access point
- Data storage and applications to be moved to centralized data centers without sacrificing application performance
- High performance networking by leveraging Comcast’s enhanced fiber optic network
- Scalable bandwidth from 1Mbps to 10Gbps
- Flexible Class of Service options to meet the different application performance requirements such as voice and video
For more information contact Donna Rattley Washington.