A New Way to Invest for Retirement

If you are looking for alternative ways to invest for retirement, consider a Roth 457 account through Nationwide Retirement Solutions.  With a Roth 457, you are able to pay taxes on the portion of your salary that goes into the plan; then during retirement, your withdrawals can be tax-free (if certain conditions are met.) Read more about this opportunity here.

For more information, contact Scott Wamboldt, Retirement Specialist, Nationwide Retirement Solutions, 410-627-5018, or Tony Sebro, Program Director, Nationwide Retirement Solutions, 800-675-6244.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.