MACo is proud to announce the session titles and descriptions for the 2011 Summer Conference!
Snapshot of Education Sessions
- Powering the Future: Meeting Maryland’s Energy Needs
- People Power: Harnessing Citizen Energy Through Social Media
- Sustainable Schools: The Benefits of Building and Operating Green
- Affiliate Sessions:
- Maryland Access Point: One Stop Shop for Health and Support Services
- Cost-Drivers for County Corrections
- The Promise of Program Open Space
- Maintaining Maintenance of Effort: Changes and Challenges
- Energizing Communities through E-Learning and Downloadable Resources: 21st Century Libraries in Your Neighborhood
- What Do You Mean I Can’t Speak Here? Regulating First Amendment Rights
- Energy Purchasing: Getting the Most Current for Your Currency
- How Will Health Care Reform Really Deliver?
- “WIP”ing the Chesapeake Into Shape
- Show Me the MONEY – Finding, Writing, and Implementing Grants
- Flipping the Switch: Shedding Some Light on Maryland’s Transportation Funding Challenges
- Connecting Marylanders – One Broadband at a Time
- Lives on the Line – Coordinated Public Safety Communications
- Are You Ready? Preparing for an Environmental Disaster
- Reinventing Economic Development: Tapping Traditional Tools and New Resources
- Forum: Presenting PlanMaryland
- County Financial Management (Core)
- Employment Issues (Core)
- Redistricting: An Elected Official’s Challenge Every 10 Years
- Cybersecurity: Maryland’s Key Role in Our Digital Defenses
- Efficient Communication and the Evolution of the Internet
- Human Resources Session TBD
Please click here to download the full registration brochure, complete with titles and descriptions!
Please click here to register online.
Questions? Contact Virginia White, Meetings and Events Coordinator, at email@example.com or at 410-269-0043.