Governing Magazine is offering a free webinar on April 12 entitled “Smart, Sustainable, Livable Communities: Plans, Projects and Key Market Drivers”, to discuss how America’s states and localities are tackling the big projects surrounding “sustainability”-from green buildings, smart grid and energy planning, to transportation and economic development. The presentation will provide an overview of :
- Key sustainable initiatives across the nation and where are they developing
- What projects receive funding
- How jurisdictions support a clean, green economy
- Progression of smart grid projects
- Partnerships that aid governments in the advancement of infrastructure, transportation and energy needs
For more information about the upcoming webinar, click here.