MACo is proud reintroduce Comcast as a second year Gold Level Partner in our Corporate Partner Program.
Founded in 1963, Comcast has evolved into one of the nation’s leading providers of cable, entertainment, and communication products and services boasting 24.4 million cable customers, 14.7 million high-speed Internet customers, and 6.1 million digital voice customers. Providing services to 39 states and the District of Columbia, Comcast is principally involved in the development, management, and operation of cable systems and in the delivery of programming content.
The Corporation offers a wide variety of products and services to markets including education, healthcare, government, and financial services including:
- Connectivity for multiple government facilities to hub site locations for centralized Internet access, voice and secure intranet connections
- Cost-effective solutions
- Centralized management at hub site Internet access point
- Data storage and applications to be moved to centralized data centers without sacrificing application performance
- High performance networking by leveraging Comcast’s enhanced fiber optic network
- Scalable bandwidth from 1Mbps to 10Gbps
- Flexible Class of Service options to meet the different application performance requirements such as voice and video
More information on Comcast services can be found be on the Corporation’s corporate overview page.