The Department of Housing and Community Development’s Division of Neighborhood Revitalization this week extended the online application deadline for the fiscal 2022 round of funding for State Revitalization Programs to Thursday, July 8, at 3 p.m.
These programs offer funding to support local housing, community and economic development, and other revitalization projects. These programs aim to assist local governments and nonprofits achieve their community revitalization and economic development goals.
DHCD is now accepting applications now for the following programs:
- Community Legacy: $6M Capital
- Strategic Demolition Fund – Statewide: $7M Capital
- Strategic Demolition Fund – Project C.O.R.E.: $7M Capital
- Baltimore Regional Neighborhood Initiative: $12M Capital, $500,000 Operating
- National Capital Strategic Economic Development Fund: $7M Capital, $200,000 Operating
- Seed Community Development Anchor Institution Fund: $10M
*All fiscal 2022 funding levels are to be determined and subject to change.