The NACo Presidential Appointments Application form must be completed by anyone who wants to be considered for a leadership or committee appointment on a steering, standing or ad hoc committee for the 2020–2021 presidential year.
The NACo president appoints all leaders to committees and members to standing, ad hoc, advisory, task force and other committees. These include:
- Policy Steering Committee chairs and vice chairs and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs
- LUCC and RAC chairs, vice chairs and members
- Standing Committee chairs, vice chairs and members
- Ad Hoc Committee, Task Force and Advisory Board chairs, vice chairs and members
- At-Large NACo Board Directors
To be considered for a presidential appointment to any of the aforementioned committees or as an At-Large Director for the NACo Board of Directors, you MUST complete the application online at NACo’s website before June 14, 2020.
Please note policy steering committee membership is NOT part of the presidential appointment application process. State Associations of Counties are responsible for nominating general policy steering committee members. To become a member of a steering committee you must fill out the nomination form and submit it to your state association. They will submit the nomination to NACo.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.