The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) has announced the FY 2020 application round for six State Revitalization Programs:
- Project C.O.R.E
- Community Legacy
- Strategic Demolition Fund – Statewide (all non-Baltimore City)
- National Capital Strategic Economic Development Fund
- Baltimore Regional Neighborhood Initiative
- SEED: Community Development Anchor Institution Program.
These programs offer funding to support various types of revitalization projects, such as housing, small business attraction and retention, arts and entertainment facilities, green spaces, etc. They are part of the department’s commitment to helping the state’s local governments and nonprofit agencies achieve their community revitalization and economic development goals.
Deadlines and Details
Applications will be due on Wednesday, June 12, at 12:00 p.m.
Program information and eligibility is available on the DHCD Revitalization Programs website.
The Department will be offering three application trainings this year. If interested in applying to one of the State Revitalization Programs, please attend ONE of the following trainings.
- Monday, April 22, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., (Location: Crownsville) – click here to register
- Monday, April 22, 2019, 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., (Location: Crownsville) – click here to register
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019, (Location: ONLINE WEBINAR), 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Click here to register
For More Information: