Get caught up on key federal and state legal issues that can affect your county at the 2017 MACo Winter Conference.
From the Bench: A Federal and State Legal Update
From water issues to local preemption cases, there are many controversial legal topics currently being litigated or legislated that directly affect Maryland’s counties. Panelists will provide an update on current federal and state legal issues that could impact a county’s authority, programs, or economic bottom line.
- Jack Peterson, Associate Legislative Director, National Association of Counties
- Lisa Oschenhirt, Attorney, AquaLaw
- Timothy Baker, Maryland State Archivist and Commissioner of Land Patents
Date & Time: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Learn more about MACo’s 2017 Winter Conference:
- REGISTRATION BROCHURE
- Online Attendee Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Online Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsor Brochure
- Hotel Reservations
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org