Improve the Way You Buy Items for Work With the New Amazon Business Contract – Customize, Track, Monitor and Centralize Spend for Your Organization To Help With Compliance and Efficiencies
U.S. Communities is pleased to announce a new contract for online marketplace with Amazon Business. Registered participants of the U.S. Communities program can now utilize the Amazon Business Marketplace. Amazon Business has been awarded an exclusive multi-year contract through a competitive solicitation process and detailed evaluation conducted by lead public agency, Prince William County Public Schools, Virginia. The contract term is for five years to January 18, 2022, with the option to renew for three additional two year periods. To learn more about this new contract, register for a complimentary 30-minute webinar.
It’s everything you love about Amazon, with the compliance you trust from U.S. Communities. With access to millions of products, tax-exempt purchasing and dynamic pricing, Amazon Business is a powerful procurement option for your organization. Drive efficiencies and ensure compliance through these Amazon Business features:
- Multi-user accounts: Connect your team, create purchasing groups to match your organization structure and share payment methods.
- Approval workflows: Customize your order approvals, set spending limits and manage your organization’s buying on Amazon Business.
- Reporting and analytics: Track and monitor spending within your organization with dynamic charts and data tables.
- Wednesday, February 22 at 11:00 am EST – Register here
- Thursday, February 23 at 1:00 pm EST – Register here