Future National Association of Counties (NACo) President, Bryan Desloge, encourages you to apply to be a part of NACo’s leadership team.
“Looking ahead to my year as NACo president, I want to take this opportunity to let you know about the appointments that I will have the privilege of making to NACo’s leadership team.”
These appointments are for:
- Policy steering committee chairs and vice chairs and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs
- Large Urban County Caucus (LUCC) and Rural Action Caucus (RAC) chairs, vice chairs and members
- Standing committee chairs, vice chairs and members
- Ad hoc committee, task force and advisory board chairs, vice chairs and members
- At-large NACo Board Directors
Click here for more information about NACo Committees.
To be considered for a presidential appointment to any of the following committees or as an at-large director for the NACo Board of Directors, you MUST complete the application online before June 3, 2016.
IMPORTANT: Steering committee membership is not a part of this application process and MACo will publish information about the steering committee application process shortly.