The Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference will be held December 9-11, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort in Cambridge, MD.
Over 400 individuals will attend, including Maryland’s county elected officials and staff, State and Federal government representatives, legislators, and commercial representatives. Register as an exhibitor today! Spaces are going fast, so register today!
MACo’s conference attendees are always looking for relationships with businesses and organizations who can help them save money or fulfill their missions.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- Gain one-on-one access to more than 400 of Maryland’s county decision-makers
- Increased visibility for each exhibitor due to the limited and exclusive number of Tabletop Exhibits available
- Exhibiting creates rapport-building opportunities with potential customers
- Exhibits are located in the main access foyer outside meeting rooms and in a dedicated room with our coffee breaks, guaranteeing that your exhibit will be seen frequently
- Cost-effective way to reach county government officials from all 24 Maryland jurisdictions
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Sponsor Brochure
- Online Hotel Reservations at the Hyatt
- Conduit Street blog coverage
- #MACoCon Twitter Feed
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.