The Maryland Association of Counties endorses the cost-saving resources and services that U.S. Communities provides for county governments. Counties can find competitively pre-bid contracts for anything from automotive to industrial equipment to office supplies.
U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative, providing world class government procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutes, and nonprofits looking for the best overall supplier government pricing.
The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of up to 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 5 national sponsors and over 70 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
Get started with U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Cooperative today! Register to participate with U.S. Communities government purchasing cooperative now – it’s quick, easy and completely free – and learn how to purchase under any of the competitively solicited contracts.