U.S. Communities is excited to announce that Tradition Energy has been awarded a three-year contract to provide energy consulting and management services through U.S. Communities. This exclusive contract was awarded through a competitive solicitation process conducted by lead public agency City of Mesquite, TX and is eligible for use as of August 1st.
The contract delivers services that will help you maximize savings on energy expenditures, provide better budget and cost control, and improve procurement efficiency. Through the contract, Tradition Energy will provide a comprehensive suite of services, which include procurement for the following:
- electricity, natural gas, renewable energy and transportation fuels
- procurement aggregation, energy efficiency and facility management
- demand response/curtailment, energy data management and reporting
- energy bill processing and payment
- energy risk management, market research and intelligence reporting
- energy bill auditing and rate analysis
Various energy services are offered in each state depending on the legislative and regulatory developments. To view services in your area, click here. Find out more about how to maximize savings on energy expenditures or contact U.S. Communities for additional information.