The National Association of Counties (NACo) has released an analysis of the President’s FY14 budget request. The NACo presentation includes a summary of the President’s budget as well as an in-depth look at federal programs important to counties.
Click here to view the presentation.
The presentation highlights issues including:
- Tax-exempt municipal bonds
- Transportation and infrastructure programs
- CDBG and other HUD programs
- Justice programs
- Homeland Security/FEMA programs
- Rural development programs
- Social services programs
- Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) and Secure Rural Schools (SRS) programs
- Workforce programs
If you have any questions, please contact NACo.