House and Senate budget conferees were recently appointed to resolve the differences between their respective Chamber’s budget plans. According to the calendar, the budget needs to pass both Chambers by April 2. However, it does not appear this date will be met.
Each Chamber’s budget plan consist of three pieces of legislation, the Budget Bill, the Budget Reconciliation and Financing Act of 2012, and the State and Local Revenue and Financing Act of 2012. Conferees have been named for each bill.
- Senate conferees: Senators Kasemeyer, Madaleno, DeGrange, Robey, and Colburn
- Senate Advisors -Senators Jones-Rodwell, and McFadden
- House conferees: Delegates Conway, Proctor, Bohanan, Gaines, and Beitzel
- House Advisors: Delegates James, Haynes,and Guzzone
Budget Reconciliation and Financing Act of 2012
- Senate conferees: Senators Kasemeyer, McFadden, DeGrange, Madaleno, and Edwards
- Senate advisors: Senators Jones-Rodwell, and Robey
- House conferees: Delegates Conway, Hixson, Jones, Griffith, and Hammen
- House advisors capacity: Delegates Bohanan, Clagett, Gaines, and Beitzel
State and Local Revenue and Financing Act of 2012
- Senate conferees: Senators Kasemeyer, Robey, Madaleno, DeGrange, and Jones-Rodwell
- Senate advisors: Senators McFadden, and Manno
- House Conferees: Delegates Hixson, Frick, Barve, Rosenberg, and Bohanan
- House advisors: Delegates Jones, Branch,and Ross