U.S. Communities Purchasing Alliance is a NACo-founded government purchasing alliance. It offers state and local governments the opportunity to obtain the best overall supplier government pricing. From the U.S. Communities website:
U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative, providing world class government procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutes, and nonprofits looking for the best overall supplier government pricing.The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of up to 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 5 national sponsors and over 70 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
Product categories include: Facilities Solutions; Office and Classroom Solutions; Technology Solutions; Recreation and Athletic Solutions; and Specialty Solutions. U.S. Communities also offers free webinars on contracting and procurement. Check out those opportunites by clicking here.