The Interagency Commission on School Construction(IAC) — a nine-member commission that serves as a resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 9:00 am.
October 14 agenda items include:
Executive Director’s Report
- Approval of September 14, 2023 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- FY 2024 Healthy School Facility Fund Correction – St. Mary’s County Public Schools – Green Holly Elementary School
- School Closure – Baltimore County Public Schools – Golden Ring Middle School
- COMAR Revisions to Adopt GAB Square Footage Add-Ons and SRC Calculation Changes
- Adoption of Final 14.39.02.05 COMAR Revisions
Other agenda items
- Revisions to Executive Director Evaluation Form and Policy Approved in April 2023