The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, November 10, 2022, at 9:00 am.
November 10 agenda items include:
- Approval of October 13, 2022 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Project Closeouts
- Change Order Approvals
- Informational Facility Status Changes
- Baltimore County Public Schools – Featherbed Lane Elementary School ASP Project Extension
- Built to Learn Project Status Report
Other Agenda Items
Baltimore City Government – Sale of Lake Clifton High School Building #40
- Adoption of Final 14.39.07 COMAR Revisions
- Baltimore City Public Schools – City College High School #480 – Gross Area Baseline Variance
- Built to Learn Project Approval
- Calvert County Public Schools – Huntingtown Elementary School Emergency Project
- Pass-Through Grant Funding Approval
Executive Session: Personnel Matter, §3-305(b)(1) of the General Provisions Article of the Anno. Code of Md.