NACo Webinar: Maximizing Value on Every Public Dollar During & After COVID-19
Description: Public entities are trying to determine how to provide services to their communities amidst the economic uncertainty resulting from the COVID-19 crisis. In the wake of impeding revenue decreases and rising emergency response costs, counties will face funding challenges and must find new ways to stretch reduced tax receipts.
The National Association of Counties, NACo Financial Services Corporation, and Three + One will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, June 24 at 2:00 PM ET to show counties how to use liquidity analyses and data to maximize the value on current tax dollars and any CARES Act funding received. New opportunities exist to increase the value on public funds during a time it’s needed most, this webinar will highlight ways to look under every stone for taxpayer benefit.
When: June 24 @ 2 pm ET
- Timothy A. Reeves, Fiscal Officer, Lehigh County, PA
- Karin Hablow, Commissioner of Finance, Orange County, NY
- Bill Jasien, Executive Chairman, NACo FSC
- Joe Rulison, President & CEO, Three+One
- Garrett Macdonald, Vice President, Three+One