Now that the Senate and House budget plans have taken shape, summary documents and amended bills are available on MACo’s website under ‘Research” then “Budget and Finance”. MACo compiles these documents each session, as well as budget analyses which contain recommendations or summary items affecting local governments. Many times county government related information is buried in multi-page reports and not very easy to find. MACo has identified the key sections of budget analyses and reports that affect county government.
Additional information on the Senate and House budget plans can be found in the following posts on Conduit Street:
- State Budget Plan Taking Shape
- House Gives Preliminary Approval to Budget Plan, Final Vote Today
- House Appropriations Committee Concurs With Many Senate Budget Actions
- Senate Passes $39 Billion Budget Plan for Fiscal 2015
- Senate Budget Plan – What’s In It for County Government?
- Senate Committee Approves $10 Million for Potholes, Closes Budget Gap